Spaces Available in Our Care Homes
Are you looking for a service? We have spaces available at the following services:
- Foxburrow Grange, Colchester, Essex
- Waterside Mental Health Recovery Centre, Leytonstone, London
We have spaces at our specialist residential, nursing and dementia care home, Foxburrow Grange, at Ypres Road, Colchester, Essex CO2 7NL.
Our 69-bed nursing home is equipped with the most innovative dementia and nursing care facilities available today.
- Each room has access to the winter gardens and a view of the landscaped surroundings
- Open and airy rooms maximise space
- A large terrace enables residents to enjoy the outdoors
- There’s plenty to do – regular activities and entertainment, social areas and private dining room.
Take a tour – see our video!
We currently have places available at our Recovery Centre in Leytonstone supporting people with mental health issues, and we accept both long and short term placements (subject to an assessment of need, risk and eligibility against our criteria). The services offered are detailed in our brochure.
- Support delivered by three staff members from 0700-2200 daily
- Additional 4 hours 1:1 recovery worker and 3 hours 1:1 activity worker support per week
- Waking night staff support every night
- Accommodation related costs – rent, utilities, food, repairs, maintenance, furniture, cleaning etc.
To book a visit, please contact Collins Mensah, Service Manager, on 07718 043152. You can also email us via the contact us page.
Learning Disabilities Supported Living Service, Leytonstone
We have spaces available at our recently refurbished learning disability supported living service in Leytonstone. This is a 6 bed specialist supported living service that has recently been funded by the Department of Health to be redesigned and refurbished to positively enhance the lives of those living there.
With close links to community health and social work teams, our experienced and established staff team will provide a person centred service that enables people to develop independent living skills and connect with their local communities.
The Service is located close to Leytonstone High Road with a variety of shops and services as well as excellent public transport links.
- Availability of 24 hour support including waking night staff, 7 days a week
- Additional 1:1 support hours can be purchased to provide specific support for each person as required.
- Individual person centred support plans, personal care and medication support where required.
- Risk management through a multi disciplinary approach.
- Support to access local community resources.
- Support to identify and tap into appropriate community services to meet individual needs.
- We recognise that everybody is unique and requires different levels of support.
To book a visit, please contact Caroline Bailey, Regional Manager on 07887 512467 or email us via the contact us page.
Learning Disabilities Supported Living Service, Shoeburyness, Essex
We have spaces available at our 7-bedded purpose built bungalow situated along the sea front, near all amenities in Shoeburyness. It is a supported living home for people with learning disabilities and special needs.
Apart from its wonderful location, Autumn cottage is a supported living home, which is unusual for people with complex or special needs. Customers are supported with all their physical needs. In addition they are supported to maintain their acquired skills and to go out into the community.
Customers are supported to make choices such as going shopping for new clothes and items for their bedrooms.
All bedrooms come complete with wash basins, vanity units and bedroom furniture and customers are encouraged to decorate their bedroom in their favourite colour.
More information is detailed in our brochure.
To book a visit, please contact Teresa Lawrence, Service Manager on 01702 292 005. You can also email us via the contact us page.
Read our Brochures for more informationpdf About Outlook Care 374 KB
pdf Learning Disabilities Services Brochure 368 KB
pdf Mental Health Services Brochure 415 KB