Vision, Values & Mission
People with individual needs, living the lives they choose.
- Treat people with dignity and respect
- Give power to people to make choices
- Support people to be involved in their communities
- Take responsibility for our actions and act fairly
- Be honest, open and accountable
- Value and appreciate people
- Listen to ensure we deliver agreed plans and outcomes
- Encourage skill and expertise throughout the organisation
- Welcome and support innovation and new ideas
- Promote leadership and learning
Our Mission Statements
By delivering a range of flexible care and support services we will ensure people with learning disabilities are as independent as possible and connected with their local communities.
Through recovery focussed support we encourage and support people with mental health needs to take control of their own lives as much as they can.
By listening to our older residents and understanding what matters most to them, we will deliver exceptional nursing care and support.
Our mission, vision and values are demonstrated through our Annual Review. The latest edition is available in our Resource Library.