Vision, Values & Mission
A life where every person is valued, included and empowered
- Listen – always with interest, concern and action
- Inspire – through every interaction so people can achieve their ambitions
- Kind – genuine care and compassion
- Excellence – by striving to be the best we can
- Integrity – acting ethically and being accountable
- Trusting – rely upon us to do what we say we will do
Our Mission Statements
By delivering a range of flexible care and support services we will ensure people with learning disabilities are as independent as possible and connected with their local communities.
Through recovery focussed support we encourage and support people with mental health needs to take control of their own lives as much as they can.
By listening to our older residents and their loved ones to understand what matters most to them, we will deliver exceptional nursing care and support.