Careers – join the team
We recognise that people may be looking for additional work at the moment. We would like to hear from you!
We are looking to recruit a number of rewarding roles across Outlook Care so please do get in touch with our recruitment team using email@example.com
Join the Outlook Care family
We make a difference to people’s lives through the brilliant work of caring and passionate staff.
Join us and we will support you to succeed. You will enjoy great benefits and be recognised for what you do.
We succeed through teamwork. Whether our staff provide direct care or manage, deliver activities, cater, administer or organise – the whole team embrace our vision and values, putting our customers at the heart of everything they do and ensuring we enable and empower people to live the most fulfilling lives they can, no matter what their individual needs are.
Every team member is given the guidance, time and freedom to provide the best care or service possible in a caring and professional manner.
Recruiting the right people
We assess candidates to ensure they fit the standards developed by our customers. Outlook Care’s people will:
- Be kind, caring and compassionate.
- Make sure the people we support are at the heart of all we do.
- Help people to make choices.
- Help people to build and develop relationships.
- Respect privacy.
- Support people to keep safe and guide people to take their own decisions whilst being aware of risks.
- Support and encourage independence and meaningful activity.
- Provide information and opportunity to enable control by the person being supported.
The range of roles
Most staff work individually or as part of a team supporting individuals in all aspects of their daily living. We also have occasional opportunities for more specialist roles in Housekeeping, Catering, Management, Finance, HR.
Experience is not always necessary – we offer a full induction and training programme to people who share our values and are committed to providing excellent person centred care.
Work to suit you / OCB
Outlook Care Bank (OCB) is the in-house staff bank for Outlook Care. OCB can offer you:
- competitive rates of pay and paid annual leave
- free DBS and DBS Update Service subscription
- free training and development
- work on a casual basis to suit your availability. OCB shifts are also available to permanent staff who want to earn some extra pay (early, late, night shifts available weekdays, weekends and bank holidays)
- friendly and knowledgeable office staff
- an excellent working environment
OCB offers great opportunities to experience working within Outlook Care without initially entering into a long term commitment. Ideal if you are looking for a flexible working environment to fit around family, study or other commitments.