Piotr’s Blog – New Opportunities
This month I have exciting new changes to announce:
Foxburrow Grange – New Manager
We are delighted to welcome Joy Hilario to Outlook Care as Foxburrow Grange’s new home manager. Joy is joining at an exciting time and inheriting a wonderful team who provide quality care to the residents living at the home. I am sure you will join me in welcoming Joy and wishing her well. Read more about Joy here>>
Over the next three years, we will be transforming Outlook Care away from centralised servers and paper based forms to Cloud electronic solutions, used from any device and any location.
The Strategy has a variety of aims:
- Enhanced customer journey experience.
- Provide managers with tools to manage resources, identify key issues and improve services offered.
- Reduce central overheads.
And Key Outcomes:
- Evidence of safe care & support delivered. Automated systems that manage day-to-day care effectively.
- Improved systems that reduce paper.
- Flexible agile office-centric approach, staff can operate from any location / device.
- Focus on out-of-box solutions to remove duplication of entry.
- Modern and self-maintained systems that are integrated to deliver a good user experience.
- Improved use of technology to aid delivery of care and support to enable front-line care staff to provide direct quality time with customers.
I am delighted about these two very positive changes for the organisation and I will keep you posted on any developments.
All the very best.