Outlook Care is a company limited by guarantee registered under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014, incorporated on 24th January 1990 and recognised as charitable by HM Revenue & Customs. Registered Society Number 26988R.
Regulated by the Financial Services Authority, Outlook Care is recognised as a ‘not for profit’ organisation operating for the benefit of the community. All Trustees of the Board are Members of the Organisation and subscribe to one £1 share each.
The registered office of Outlook Care is Foxburrow Grange, Ypres Road, Colchester, Essex, CO2 7NL.
Website usage terms and conditions
The term Outlook Care’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.