We are delighted to announce that we have been advised of a successful Audit against the quality standard ISO 9001:2015 following a recent audit of our quality management systems.
Outlook Care’s documented Quality Management System ensures that we work towards our Vision, and within our Values, to meet the standards we have set for the delivery of our services.
The International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO) is a non-governmental global organisation established in 1947 that works to develop standards across goods and services.
Outlook Care first achieved certification to the ISO Quality Standard in 1995 and has had continual certification since this date.
Certification to each standard is for three years with an annual surveillance visit followed by a re-certification visit at the end of each three year period.
This is a tremendous result for the whole Outlook Care team!
The Auditor had this to say in the report:
- MS Teams was used including email communication to provide sufficient information to complete this audit thoroughly.
- Information was readily available and detailed discussions were able to take place whilst sharing information on screen.
- The audit flow went well and despite the amount of positive information provided by Outlook Care, we were able to keep to the audit plan.
- Positive comments throughout the audit notes support improvements in many areas.
- Some improvements seen during this is audit were: Modernizing operations HR analysis including new functionality Never Event ownership Processed based Internal Audits
- The auditor would like to thank all that have been involved and have contributed to this audit.
- All interviewed were very helpful and assisted the audit being completed.
The efforts of Outlook Care, during these difficult times, have been truly recognized and the continual improvement programme can only be commended.
Very well done to all!